2nd Annual Gala
Sanctified Hope invites you to share an amazing evening of education, fellowship and fine food; a night of strong emotions. The event will be held at:
Doss Heritage Cultural Center
1400 Texas Drive,
Weatherford, Texas 76086.
Silent Auction: 5:30 - 6:30
Dinner & Program: 6:30 - 8:30
Those of you attending last year heard Janet Duvall and board of directors share the vision of Sanctified Hope. The vision this past year has come to life! Come join us as we share the highlights of this JOURNEY, seek your prayers and support for the continuation of the ministry.
Dinner will be, an authentic Italian cuisine of Momma Monica. The lasagna and other side dishes are made fresh with items from Texas gardens and spices from Italy . The meal will end with mouthwatering Tiramisu. A taste of La Doice Vita!!
Brent Baker, a local radio host and Weatherford College administrator, will emcee our program in his warm and engaging style. Onyx King, author of The Girl That Glows , will be our keynote speaker, and share her JOURNEY. Onyx was born into a home where she experienced physical, emotional and sexual abuse, almost losing her mind. As a result, she spent twenty-three years in prison; bitter, angry, mad and lost. Her story does not end there. She has become a woman with convictions of steel, a strong soul with a soft touch.
Randi Daniel will briefly share her JOURNEY from federal prison to where the Lord has brought her presently. Lastly, Kelley Preece, Sanctified Hope's first participant, will share the joy of her JOURNEY since arriving at Sanctified Hope. You will hear and learn from their testimonies of rehabilitation, victory and triumph. The evening will end promptly at 8:30.
There are only 250 seats available, so please CLICK HERE to register to attend.
You may also CLICK HERE for a printable copy of the Gala Invitation.
Look at the list below and decide what Silent Auction items you can't live without.
- Bella’s Pet Grooming—$125
- 1 Year Membership to Fit USA—$350 Value
- 2 Tickets for TX Rangers and dinner at Pappas—$125
- 1 Month Membership and 1 Month Tanning at Fit USA—$90
- Chick–fil-A basket—$200
- Segway Adventure Tour for two and Joe T Garcia’s gift card—$210
- Pie of the Month for 12 months from Taste and See—$240
- Oil Painting, “Fantasy Succulent” by Pam Chase—$225
- Hand designed, leather concealed gun purse by Moonstruck—$250
- Cowgirl Chicks gift basket—$125
- Teel’s Custom Meats Gift Certificate for Meat Market or process—$150
- Prof Photo Shoot by HuddeeLee Photography with I Spy Child’s Designer Quilt—$180
- Quilt - $180
- Chipotle Party—$200
- 4 Tickets to The Rattlesnake 400 Nascar Camping World Truck Series—$280
- 4 Tickets to the Indy Car Series Rain Guard Water Sealers 600—$280
- Car Detailing by Dereck Collins at GT Investments—$135
- Dinner for 4 at Mamma Monica’s Italian Restaurant— $140
- All The World’s a Stage Theatre package: 4 tickets to Trinity Christian Academy’s Spring Musical, Hello Dolly! 4 Tickets to Thetre Off The Square Gift Certificate to TX Opry Theatre-$210
- Christian Wall plaque with swarowski crystals and Magnolia quilted throw—$200
- Masterbuilt Sportsman Electric Smoker Elite with cover—-$220
- 2 tickets to the Ft Worth Symphony Orchestra 2017 season, 1 night stay in downtown Ft Worth hotel and dinner for 2 at downtown restaurant—$475
- Gold and pearl Necklace and Earrings—$320
- 2 designer purses with concealed handgun area—$150
- Santa Fe Basket—$200
- Queen size quilt with pinwheel flying geese - $300
- A Taste of Parker County: Gift Cards from Boo Rays, Shep’s Place, Golden Moon, Downtown Café, Mesquite Pit, Rio Mambo and Taco Cabana—$250+
- Randi Daniel photo shoot—$100
- 2 Tickets to Capernaum, The Passover Experience and gift card to Zeena & Zebras—$65
- Romantic Get-a-Way: Start with a couple’s massage at Massage Envy, followed by dinner for 2 at Fire Oak Grill and then off to Angel’s Nest B&B for more romantic time followed up with a gourmet breakfast at the inn.—$475
- Handmade quilt—$150
- TWO Squaw Creek Golf Outings for 4 including cart
CLICK HERE for a printable copy of the Silent Auction items
County Craft Fair
The next event is a Country Craft Fair, Saturday, May 6th from 11-5 p.m. This event is hosted by the Iron Skillet Restaurant located in the Petro parking lot, 2001 Santa Fe Drive, Weatherford, Texas 76086, benefitting Sanctified Hope. To download application and terms and conditions, visit www.Sanctifiedhope.org/get involved. The inside booths are $35, outside is $25. Tables rent for $10.00 each. Please sign up before March 31, as we only have spots for 40 booths.
CLICK HERE for a printable copy of the Craft Show Flyer
Looking forward to seeing you at Sanctified Hope's 2nd Annual Gala and also at the Craft Fair. God is on the move at Sanctified Hope. More women are on the way.
The Board of Sanctified Hope
Janet Duvall, John Gordon, Shaun Herring, Gayle Wells, and Randi Daniel
Volunteer ---------------------- Partner -------------------- Donate
We invite you to check out our website, "sanctifiedhope.org", let us know what you think, we'd love to have your feedback at email@example.com.
If you feel God leading you to participate by supporting this ministry financially, please mail a check to the address below or donate securely online from this DONATE link. Thanks again.
Sanctified Hope Home for Women
P. O. Box 581
Weatherford, TX 76086