10 Reasons why donors should give via NorthTexasGivingDay.org: Reasons to Give
1. It’s a Community-wide Celebration! North Texas Giving Day is an event that lifts up giving by engaging the entire community to support local nonprofits, celebrating their important role in strengthening the region.
2. Your Gift Matters – Everyone can be a philanthropist on North Texas Giving Day! Every gift, no matter what size, truly makes a difference!
3. Fundraising Efficiency – North Texas Giving Day is an efficient way for charitable organizations to raise funding for critical services to support North Texans. It’s much easier than hosting a gala!
4. Powerful One-Stop Shop – NorthTexasGivingDay.org provides an easy way for everyone to give back with a one-stop shop website featuring more than 2,700 nonprofits. Support all your favorite local causes in one place.
5. To Make Tomorrow Better – North Texas Giving Day creates a sense of urgency and excitement to support the needs in our own backyard.
6. Be a Part of Something Bigger! When we all give together on one day, it shows how much we believe that our nonprofit sector makes North Texas a great place to live. North Texas Giving day is an effective way to stimulate giving in our region.
7. Prizes! By giving through North Texas Giving Day, you’re helping your selected nonprofit qualify for one or more of approximately 100 prizes.
8. “We” is Greater Than “Me.” Giving together is more powerful (and fun) than giving alone.
9. Pride Point – Our Big-as-Texas giving spirit also becomes a great pride point to share with prospective new families and businesses who may relocate here. A community that gives together, grows together!
10. Set a National Record! We’re Texan – we do things bigger and better. What’s more fun than setting a world record in giving!?